SESSION TIMES: TRY TO ARRIVE AT LEAST 10 MINUTES EARLY.
WE START AND FINISH TOGETHER.
- CrossFit Class – 1 Hour – Classes consist of a group warm up, skill and mobility work with a strength movement and a high intensity Workout of the Day (WOD). Each class is lead by a Level 1 Certified trainer and gives you personal training in a small group setting.
- CrossFit Change KIDS CLASS – 45 Min – Classes for children ages 6-9 (Kids) and 10-12 (Pre-Teens) are lead by a CrossFit Kids Certified instructor and consist of age appropriate movements and instruction. Each class has a fun warm up, skill work, daily WOD and always ends with a FUN GAME. CrossFit Change Kids class is a great way to introduce proper movement to young children that will enhance any sport they choose to play. We also teach basic nutrition and offer a supportive environment for children to grow and learn.
- CrossFit Change Teens – 45 Minutes – Teens class is for anyone ages 13-17 that wants to get stronger, increase their fitness and improve their overall body composition. Classes consist of a group warm up, skill and mobility work with a strength movement and a high intensity Workout of the Day (WOD). Each class is lead by a CrossFit Kids Certified trainer and gives you personal training in a small group setting. Contact 706 949 5949 for details.
- Speed and Agility – 45 Min – Offered primarily to ages 10-17 (but really to anyone who wants to improve their speed and agility). Classes are 45 minutes and include a warm up and a variety of drills with the purpose of increasing reaction time, agility, overall speed and explosiveness. If interested, call 706 949 9556 (Jeff). We offer one on one training sessions. Contact 706 949 9556 for details.
- CrossFit Change Foundation – One on One – : (includes 5 sessions)
– 1 Hour 15 Min – Foundations class teaches the basic movements of CrossFit and introduces you to the intensity of a CrossFit Workout. It also gives our staff the chance to know you and gives you a chance to “dip your toe in the CrossFit Ocean”.
- CrossFit Change Strength Class – 1 Hour – Strength class consist of barbell lifts and focuses on the mastering of different strength movements.
- Class Times: Any changes will be announced on the website and reminder text.