2013 Burpees to Start 2013
Come join us on the first day of 2013 and let’s get more work done than most people do all year. Before you decide that we are crazy….too late?….anyway, here are the rules:
- Anyone and everyone (you, your family, friends if you have any) is welcome to come join in at no extra charge.
- As a group we will accumulate 2013 burpees…so the more that come, the fewer each person has to do.
- We will begin at 11:00am and when we are finished we will EAT and enjoy each others company. Everyone brings enough to feed their group, paleo or not, and we share in what many would call a covered dish social.
- You are required to have a good attitude and enjoy the company of others.
Let’s do a little math with some examples of participation:
- My family of 6 are the only to show up: Me, Carolyn, and all 4 kids will do 335 burpees…surely you wouldn’t do that to the children.
- 20 fine people show up to take part in the community bonding: That’s 100 each…see, that’s not so bad.
- Dare to dream we have 30 devoted souls come and participate: What!? only 67 each…that’s barely a challenge
- Okay, 50 people show: 40 Burpees each…come on…don’t fear what makes you better.
You get the idea…the more suckers…I mean friends and family you bring, the easier it will be on everyone collectively. We currently have 30+ members…if you each bring someone…that makes 60 people…
We can do this and have a great time. Let’s share the first day of the year. Come join in and let’s commit ourselves to a healthier 2013.
Reply to comments and let us know if you are in, and how many people you can bring.