SESSION TIMES: TRY TO ARRIVE AT LEAST 10 MINUTES EARLY.
WE START AND FINISH TOGETHER.
- CrossFit Class $96/month– 1 Hour – Classes consist of a group warm up, skill and mobility work with a strength movement and a high intensity Workout of the Day (WOD). Each class is lead by a Level 1 Certified trainer and gives you personal training in a small group setting.
- CrossFit Change KIDS CLASS $80 for eight sessions – 45 Min – Classes for children ages 6-9 (Kids) and 10-12 (Pre-Teens) are lead by a CrossFit Kids Certified instructor and consist of age appropriate movements and instruction. Each class has a fun warm up, skill work, daily WOD and always ends with a FUN GAME. CrossFit Change Kids class is a great way to introduce proper movement to young children that will enhance any sport they choose to play. We also teach basic nutrition and offer a supportive environment for children to grow and learn.
- CrossFit Change Teens $80/month (3 classes/week) WILL RESUME IN December 2017 – 45 Minutes – Teens class is for anyone ages 13-17 that wants to get stronger, increase their fitness and improve their overall body composition. Classes consist of a group warm up, skill and mobility work with a strength movement and a high intensity Workout of the Day (WOD). Each class is lead by a CrossFit Kids Certified trainer and gives you personal training in a small group setting.
- Speed and Agility $10/session or $60/month (2 classes/week) – 45 Min – Offered primarily to ages 10-17 (but really to anyone who wants to improve their speed and agility). Classes are 45 minutes and include a warm up and a variety of drills with the purpose of increasing reaction time, agility, overall speed and explosiveness. If interested, call 706 949 9556 (Jeff). We offer one on one training sessions.
- CrossFit Change Foundation Classes:
Group Session $75 (includes 5 sessions)
One on One Session $250 (includes 5 sessions)
– 1 Hour 15 Min – Foundations class teaches the basic movements of CrossFit and introduces you to the intensity of a CrossFit Workout. It also gives our staff the chance to know you and gives you a chance to “dip your toe in the CrossFit Ocean”.
- CrossFit Change Strength Class (included in regular monthly payment) $10 Drop-In – 1 Hour – Strength class consist of barbell lifts and focuses on the mastering of different strength movements.
Class Schedule . August 1st thru May 31st
- Class Times: Any changes will be announced on the website and reminder text.